Board logo

標題: [新聞] [120919] WG AOL MUSIC訪問回答飯問題[#2中譯] [打印本頁]

作者: ---儀---    時間: 2012-9-19 13:29     標題: [120919] WG AOL MUSIC訪問回答飯問題[#2中譯]

Gino DePinto, AOL

The Wonder Girls have it all: Talent, beauty and the best fans around! So when AOL Music was pitched an interview with the K-Pop phenomenon, it was only natural that we offered over the Q&A session to the people who know them best ... their fans! Using Twitter, we collected tons of great questions from the Wonder Girls devoted followers and asked as many as we could when the band visited our New York offices. Read on to hear the girls speak on everything from Yenny's on-stage blooper to Lim's favorite makeup brand. And thanks to all the fans who sent in questions!

@JOHNOTHEYDIDNT asks: Will there be any other surprise collaborations like Akon/"Like Money" on the album?

Sun: So far we've released our single, not the full length U.S. album, but on our U.S. album we're going to do a lot of collaboration. We worked with a lot of great producers, so it's going to be fun. But not the collaboration like with Akon.

@BeebeAnna asks: What is a memorable moment you all had as a group and what were the difficulties you had?

Yenny: We just had a concert in Korea and I think that was a beautiful moment for all of us. And also, difficulties would be coming to America. Learning English and everything. It was hard but at the same time we appreciate that we went because we learned a lot.

Lim: One of the best memories was when we toured in the States for our first time in 2010.

@wgpf asks: If you could switch body with another member who would it be and why?

Lim: I don't know, everybody has their own attractiveness and we're all different, so it's really hard to pick.

Yenny: I would like to trade with Sohee. I want to try all the beautiful skinny jeans, because she has the perfect body. She's like a fashion model.

Lim: I would like to change with Yenny, because she has a great voice and she's so powerful on stage. So I'd want to show off.

Sun: I would say Lim because I'm not an early bird and she's an early bird. I want to experience what a morning is.

@twowoosoo asks: Favorite song on repeat these days? #wondergirlsaolmusic

Lim: Maroon 5's "One More Night."

Yenny: Yeah, she's been playing it all the way coming here.

Yubin: Recently I'm listening to Alex Clare, "Too Close."

Sohee: I like Justin Bieber's "Right Here."

===================================================
@roswellgirlx asks: What are the funniest incidents you've encounter during your concerts tour? #wondergirlsaolmusic

Lim: Yenny fell down while she was performing.

Yubin: The part where she is down is kind of sad, but after that it was funny. Right after was funny, because Sohee didn't know that, so all of us trying to get her to wake up. Sohee kept on dancing by herself.

Yenny: At the time, I made a huge mistake before that. It was Atlanta and I said, "Hello, Washington!" I was like, "Oh, I made a mistake" and then I made another mistake by falling down. We have a video clip of the performance. It's hilarious.

@Selky asks: What's something you want to experience in the United States but haven't yet? #wondergirlsaolmusic

All: Halloween!

What would you dress up as?

Lim: We were actually talking about that yesterday. I said Harry Potter. Or a bottle of Tobasco sauce. I don't eat pasta and pizza without my sauce.

Yenny: I think it would be fun for all of us to become a Power Ranger, cause we're five.

Sun: I'd be Katy Perry. She's really cute and has the coolest outfits.

@yurei asks: What are the Wonder Girls' favorite nail polish brands? #wondergirlsaolmusic

Lim: O.P.I.

Sohee: I like Jessica.

@2SeEun402 asks: What makeup brands do you use? #wondergirlsaolmusic

Lim: Bobbi Brown, and I like M.A.C.

Sohee: This Korean company, but I'm sure it's international, Amore Pacific.

Yenny: I love Dior mascara. It's my favorite.

Sun: I like Makeup Forever

Yubin: For eye I like M.A.C., for lip I like Dolce and Gabana.

@neha200 asks: After the 'Nothing On You' covers, what song do you want to cover next?

Yubin: "Call Me Maybe."

Yenny: Or "Love You Like a Love Song," or "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus.

@SNSDswag09 asks: If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be? #wondergirlsaolmusic

Yenny: I want to fly.

Lim: I don't know which hero, but I would want to be invisible.

Yenny: I would want to be the Batman. Batman for sure. He has the coolest car.

@WGsally asks: Do you guys have many regrets, or do you feel that they were lessons that you learned from.. in life..?#wondergirlsaolmusic

Yenny: I mean, I think since we can't change any of them, we try to learn and don't do the same thing again.

Sun: For me, I grew up, I'm an only child, so there were no siblings, so I realized how selfish I am. So I realized after I went to middle school -- in elementary school I really didn't know about it. I was realizing something about it. I'm still realizing that people can really get selfish sometimes. I'm still learning about it.

@redJJANG asks: What's the best adventure in your life?? #wondergirlsaolmusic

Yenny: Well, being a Wonder Girl. We went to so many countries, got to meet so many different people, perform in front of a small group of people, and also over 50,000 people. It's quite a journey. We've had rollercoaster rides.

@babygiii asks:
If each member didn't have a music career, what would they be doing instead? #wondergirlsaolmusic

Yubin: I look up to my father, so an architect.

Sun: I never thought about other things, so maybe I'd still be in the music industry ... I auditioned when I was twelve. I always wanted to be a singer.

Yenny: I think I would be a lawyer.

Lim: You could still be that. Don't give up. I think I would have been a hotel manager.

Sohee: I want to study art.

@n3ssachan asks:
Have u considered to permanently move to the US in the future & maybe study, marry or embark in new things?

Yenny: I think we all kind of thought about it. We love New York, we love L.A., but we have no plans for that yet. I think it would be great to live here.

@wonderfulcamii asks: I heard Lim is a fan of One Direction. Just wondering, who's your favorite? #wondergirlsaolmusic

Lim: Such a hard question

Yenny: I don't think so!

Lim: It changes every day. I like all of them. But right now, Louie Tomlinson.
作者: ---儀---    時間: 2012-9-19 15:43

問問題個D都係一班熟悉可見既WONDERFUL = ="
係TWITTER經常推的WONDERFUL們
作者: yipkachi    時間: 2012-9-19 16:24

好在有中譯,如果唔係睇死我
作者: kennysng    時間: 2012-9-19 19:33

女皇蝦碌多數係比道具整到搞到跌到= =
作者: NicE1004    時間: 2012-9-19 20:20

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: 波肥    時間: 2012-9-19 23:22

引用:
原帖由 NicE1004 於 2012-9-19 20:20 發表
唔該阿儀,Mac哥!
如果無中字我會乾脆唔睇算數......
謝謝啊!
哈哈……同我一樣想法haha
作者: chunwai1028    時間: 2012-9-19 23:48

唔該翻譯!!
小u好似比人逼咁ha
作者: 中文王    時間: 2012-9-20 00:55

小隊成日都唔食早餐
作者: penny    時間: 2012-9-20 02:17

引用:
原帖由 中文王 於 2012-9-20 00:55 發表
小隊成日都唔食早餐
我都好小食早餐, 唔該阿儀,Mac大, 辛苦你們

歡迎光臨 Wonder Girls 香港站 - HK Wonderful Club - 홍콩 원더풀 클럽 - WGHK (http://wondergirlshk.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0