Board logo

標題: [新聞] [130119]Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun Cries On Air While Congratulating Sunye [打印本頁]

作者: ---儀---    時間: 2013-1-19 19:22     標題: [130119]Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun Cries On Air While Congratulating Sunye

With Wonder Girls’ Sunye’s wedding fast approaching, emotions are running high for the Wonder Girls members.

On January 17, Wonder Girls’ Yubin and Ye Eun stood in place for Super Junior’s Ryeowook and Sungmin on their regular KBS FM radio show, Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio, as the two Super Junior members were abroad for an overseas schedule.

During the dating advice corner of the show, one individual texted her dilemma saying she was worried whether she would be able to maintain a married lifestyle, as she was getting married at a young age.

Yubin and Ye Eun sent their encouragements during the corner to her and was connected to the person via a phone call on air when they became suspicious by the individual’s talking mannerisms.

They then asked the caller, “Are you by chance Sunye and speaking in a different voice?” to which Sunye then surprised everyone by bursting into laughter at being caught.

Sunye then discussing what she was feeling in light of her impending marriage saying, “I tried on my wedding dress for the first time, and it really hit me after seeing myself wearing the dress. Thank you all to my members for coming. I’m preparing for the wedding with an anxious heart.

Sun Ye continued, “Carrying the Wonder Girls name now and even later in the future, with a deep connection with each other, I’m happy I can share this time with you guys. I’m thankful for Yubin unnie, Ye Eun, Hyelim and Sohee and Sunmi too for always supporting and encouraging me unconditionally and without change. Even as I’m preparing for my wedding, the people I’m most grateful towards are my members. Whatever happens in life, let’s never let the friendship between us six change.”

At this Ye Eun began shedding tears as she tearfully said to Sun Ye, “Congratulations again on your marriage. Even though you’re young, I think you’re blessed you were able to meet such a great person to marry and start a new life with. I love you and you must always be happy.”

Yubin added, “Congratulations on being a beautiful bride soon. You’ll eventually become the matriarch of a family so I hope you’ll always cherish each other and be happy. We’ll always cheer you on from the side so be happy.”

Sunye’s wedding will take place on January 26 at the Lotte Hotel.

Photo Credit: JYP Entertainment

Source: Enewsworld

歡迎光臨 Wonder Girls 香港站 - HK Wonderful Club - 홍콩 원더풀 클럽 - WGHK (http://wondergirlshk.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0