Board logo

標題: 劉在石要做爸爸 [打印本頁]

作者: SHEKSHEK118    時間: 2009-9-18 20:26     標題: 劉在石要做爸爸

Yoo Jae Suk and wife Na Kyung Eun are going to have ababy this coming April! With the release of their baby news, peoplehave started to wonder who the baby will look like.

It has been more than a year since the two got married in July 2008 andnow Na Kyung Eun is pregnant! She has been pregnant for 3 months and ithas been reported her and her baby are healthy.

Yoo Jae Suk's company, D.Chocolate, said, "Na Kyung Eun isonly in her first trimester of her pregnancy so no one knows about thenews except her family until now. She's resting now with Yoo Jae Sukand family who are all very happy."

We will have to wait to see who the baby looks like because for now allwe have is a morphed photo of what the baby could look like from the Fantasy Couple episode that aired in December 2007.

Yoo Jae Suk once said to the public, "If my baby is going to be a daughter, I want her to look like my wife." I guess that seems reasonable.

Netizens have said, "I really wonder who the baby will resemble." and "The baby has an MC father and an announcer mother, the baby will be a great speaker!"

Congratulations to the expecting couple!

歡迎光臨 Wonder Girls 香港站 - HK Wonderful Club - 홍콩 원더풀 클럽 - WGHK (http://wondergirlshk.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0