Board logo

標題: [091010]October Will Be A Boyfest [打印本頁]

作者: SHEKSHEK118    時間: 2009-10-10 16:45     標題: [091010]October Will Be A Boyfest

After a long period of having just girl groups in the battlezone, wewill finally have a massive amount of male singers debuting or makingtheir comebacks. Although I am sad to see my lovely ladies leaving, Ido agree that the time for male entertainers have come.

Taeyang

Our R&B master is coming back on October 15th with a new song called "Where U At". Taeyang was the first member of Big Bang to have a solo album, and it was very successful, with top hits "Prayer" and "Look at Me".The lyrics of "Where U At" is about Taeyang finding his true love inthe future, as he did not have a girlfriend yet in real life. Teddyproduced this song (also produced 2NE1's I Don't Care, Fire, Lollipop, and Taeyang's first album) so it is expected to be very successful.

SHINee

SHINee will be releasing their 3rd Mini Album "2009, Year of Us" on October 19th. It's been 5 months since they released their "Romeo" Mini Album, and it is about time for them to come back. With hit singles "Noona is so Pretty", "A.MI.GO", "Love like Oxygen", and "Juliette",fans, netizens, and critics are expecting an outstanding album. Theyare also having a change in their style and concept so we won't need tosee them in rainbow skinny jeans again!

B2ST (Boys 2 Search the Top)

A new boy band, with members who already have a decent fanbase, is about to debut. Jang Hyun Seung, who was eliminated from Big Bang and Yoon Doo Joon, who was eliminated from One Day are members of the group. AJ, who previously made a solo debut, Poppin' Dragon, who was in boy band Xingand newcomers Yang Yo Seob and Son Dong Woon are members as well. Thisgroup has high expectations from netizens all over Korea. Their firsttitle song will be introduced in their Documentary MTV "B2ST" Episode 8.

Child of Empire

A 9 member boy band is about to debut as well. Their talent has been aknowledged by Jewelry, VOS, and other celebrities.  They have recently stated that their goal is 100,000 members in their official fanclub.

MBLAQ (Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality)

The 5 member group, who is under worldstar Rains company,is about to debut as well. This is Rains first group and he has workedvery hard to produce them. They have recently released their teaserposter and has released what their group name meant. They will beopening up for Rains concert "Legend of Rainism" on October 9th and 10th.
作者: icy    時間: 2009-10-10 19:32

永裴阿永裴,我等左佢好耐啦:yy51!!
作者: 中文王    時間: 2009-10-15 02:38

引用:
原帖由 icy 於 2009-10-10 19:32 發表
永裴阿永裴,我等左佢好耐啦:yy51!!
上次隻碟同主打歌都咁高評價,
所以我都好期待,
希望teddy都可以keep到水準.

歡迎光臨 Wonder Girls 香港站 - HK Wonderful Club - 홍콩 원더풀 클럽 - WGHK (http://wondergirlshk.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0