视频文件格式:rmvb mq|$ BBmE\  
分辨率及尺寸:640×480 =G^}c;Gf =  
FS
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

本帖最近評分記錄
  • ---儀--- wonder +8 分享中字視頻 2009-8-21 13:35

[090727] dara整爛左musicbank所頒的獎

2NE1 Dara’s Clumsy Music Bank Trophy Accident

Popular girl group, 2NE1, had an unfortunate event occur while the members were performing for their encore stage after winning an award on KBS 2TV Music Bank.

While the girls of were performing their encore stage, the Music Banktrophy, that was settled on the ground, was kicked and broken into twopieces. 2NE1’s Daraposted up a picture, on her me2day, of herself holding the two piecesof the broken trophy with tears made out of tissues. Along with thispicture, Dara added an adorable message:

"Tears tears.. The now broken trophy TT sniff sniff sniff what todo… we tried using bond and glue but it doesn’t stick.. Doespresident (of YG) know that it’s broken? What am I supposed to tellhim?… TT TT aigo.. I want to take a dive!!! Kekeke Bbyong~!"

Dara just made me fall in love with her more - She has such a playfulpersonality, and just how cute is she? I’m sure the girls will haveplenty more of those Music Bank trophies in the future, so don’tworry too much Dara!

musicbank ---約 2:04

Fancam

credits to 0627jin for video and avant for the tip.

[090824]2ne1出道100天

Happy 100th Day to 2NE1!

Today through Me2Day, 2NE1 member Sandara Park revealed that it has been 100 days since their debut back in May with their hot single "Fire"!

Dara wrote at around 1:30AM, "Wussup?! Jjak jjak jjak! Today's2NE1's 100th day since debut!....^.^ Thank you for everything, I washappy! It's only been 100 days but.. This is the start, you willcontinue to run with us, right?" She also joked, using the lyrics from their song "I Don't Care", "Well then, I will contact (you) again at five thirty in the morning! Sleep well!^.^"

Additionally, Sandara updated again at 6:30AM, "Goodmorning~!^.^ Five thirty in the morning!!! What do we have planned fortoday? Where do we have to go that we are up so early?^^ I wonder...(They) said it's a secret! I will contact (you) again! Have a nice day!"

Congratulations to 2NE1 and their ever so successful first 100 days of their career!

Thanks to TWEAKER for his counting skills, naht.

引用:
原帖由 ---儀--- 於 2009-8-23 21:33 發表
係DARA咩??
唔係BOOM?
係dara 轉身隻腳整爛左..

[090831]2NE1 for Fila!

2NE1 is an extremely hot commodity, as they have taken Koreaby storm and swept the #1 spot on all music programs/charts witheveryone of their tracks. Hence, 2NE1 has been signed to model forsports brand FILA!

The concept of this shoot was "Stylish Sport," which fits the image of 2NE1.

A FILA representative stated:

"Skilled and stylish, these stars are the best ateverything, so they will be modeling for FILA. We are expecting greatresults from this photo shoot."

Check out the photos below!  Hot or not?

[090902] Mnet YGLive 2NE1tv Ep10 [中字]

引用:
片源:G  ^_)'N-`%.  
翻译:kati、rkswldyd l8na:Xw>�  
时间轴:gxiaozhu、addd0 ScMsyKLR  
压制:addd0 6+lO79d r  
视频文件大小:616.68M ]bd;?@V.#  
视频文件格式:RMVB P "j 8)  
分辨率及尺寸:640×480 -]1EejTo  
视频文件名:[21Impact]090902.Mnet.YGLive.2NE1tv.Ep10[KO_CN].rmvb
FS
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

[ 本帖最後由 SHEKSHEK118 於 2009-9-4 18:28 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • ---儀--- 威望 +10 原創內容 2009-9-5 13:12

2NE1’s Sandara Park’s solo digital album cover released

Shortly after releasing information about Sandara Park'supcoming single, the cover art for her single has been revealed aswell, increasing anticipation among fans who will be able to purchasethe single album on 7th September. The song will also be included in2NE1's new album scheduled for October. Check out the album cover.

Dara's upcoming single is titled "Kiss" and will feature fellow 2NE1 member and leader, CL.No news about Minzy was available, but YG has said that solo works forPark Bom and CL are currently being prepared, so watch out for that.

For more news on 2NE1, check out our friends over @ the YG Ladies Forums!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • ---儀--- wonder +8 我很贊同 2009-9-5 13:12

dara & 李民浩 kiss 3p

CF 圖片更新 7p + Kiss MV

[ 本帖最後由 SHEKSHEK118 於 2009-9-10 21:39 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • ---儀--- wonder +8 我很贊同 2009-9-10 21:54

[090902] Mnet YGLive 2NE1tv Ep11完 [中字]

引用:
片源:CAT_GD
翻译:Kati
制作:小P M0