引用:
原帖由 ---儀--- 於 2009-9-12 22:33 發表

係咩...之前係好輕輕睇.
而且WG都有水手LOOK搞到感覺好似:yy38!!
haha~我都係鍾意wg好多^~^~
4minute 成員除左炫雅同 "黑超妹" 幾欣賞外..其他幾位都冇咩太感興趣~ -0-
不過d歌都唔錯!

Jo Kwon Has A Celebrity Girlfriend?

Well, not quite. However, 2AM's Jo Kwon has, in fact, admitted that a female singer has confessed her feelings to him.

This was revealed on the September 14th broadcast of SBS's "Find it! Green Gold," when SS501's Kim Hyung Joon asked, "While you were active, did you get confessed to by any female celebrities?" to which Jo Kwon answered, "Yes."

Jo Kwon's honest answer shocked all of them, and the Fly to the Sky member Brian asked, "A singer or an actress?" But before Jo Kwon could answer, Super Junior's Shindong cut in and said, "Okay, that's enough."

Thankfully However, Brian was persistent and Jo Kwon finally answered, "A group artist," to which Brian replied with a smile, "I just asked you if they were a singer or an actress, but you told me that the person's in a group!", stirring up laughter in the studio.

Now I'm really curious: who could it be? I know that he said that his ideal woman is 4minute's Hyun Ah, but I don't know. What do you guys think?

4Minute for Sony Walkman! (好靚!!)

[090915]4 Minute泫雅透露她对金桢勋的爱

4minute 同 Jewelry跳 " One More Time"

Hyuna, UEE, Seungyeon, Ga-In Unites for Samsung CF

This 'Dream Team' consisting of Hyuna (4minute), UEE (After School), Seungyeon (Kara) and Ga-In (Brown Eyed Girls) were spotted filming for the CF near Samsung-dong's COEX Mall on 21st September.

Their presence attracted a large crowd, with fans snapping awayfuriously and then uploading them online, becoming a hot topic ofdiscussion among netizens.

This is not unusual as Samsung have always bought together large groupsof celebrities recently for their phone commercials, for example thecast members from Boys Over Flowers for AnyCall Haptic, Son Dambi and After School for AMOLED. But it's the first time that competing girl group members have been bought together for a CF.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • ---儀--- wonder +2 我很贊同 2009-10-1 15:35

Spending some time with 4minute in their dorm

4minute Undergoes Radical Transformation

發新話題