發新話題
打印

{專帖}♥ 2NE1 ♥ cbcbcbcb#456 "I AM THE BEST" 預告

Dara of 2NE1 Gifts the Blackjacks with Pics

"Gift number one for our exciting Lackjacks (her cute way ofaddressing the Blackjacks) !!! Our maknae filled with cuteness andpowerful personality, Minzy's Selca~ Shooong~! Come get it! ^.^"

"Right after our Dream Concert stage! ^.^ Wow... The sound of ourBlackjacks....ohohoh...the BEST! It harmonized the VIPs, so it was justawesome! Our YG Family is so heartwarming... Today was a blast~ Forthose who couldn't be with us, join us on your TV~! ^.^ Bbyong!"

Should we just reveal our pictures from Chung Do? A long waitingtime for the Korean Chinese Music Festival! But time flew by afterentertaining each other!^.^"

"A picture taken by CL when we were bored!! Cute huh?!^.^ I don'tthink she's good at picture taking, but she's just so cute~Photographer CL, be thankful!"

"Number two gift for my beloved Lackjacks~!! This doesn't need anywords! It's my BabyLin! Cute SelCa of our BabyLin~! Here you go~!!!This is it for today! Good job~Good night! ^.^ Bbyong~!"

[091020]dara 中學生時期的相!!

2NE1 goes gangster for W

2NE1 looks wild in the latest issue of W Korea Magazine. The theme was "Gangster Paradise" and you can see CL and Minzy rock the old school gangster look. Like their song's namesake, it seems they just don't care what you think in this particularly wild photo shoot.

Essentially, these photos speak for themselves, so check them outbelow. Thanks to 21evo for sharing the photos and make sure to checkout the YG Ladies Forum.

dara 緊張其 細佬Thunder (MBLAQ)

After much anticipation, famous siblings Dara of 2NE1 and Thunder of MBLAQ performed for the first time on the same stage on October 31, in Seoul Olympic Park Gymnasium for Superstar Power of Love Concert.Although MBLAQ debuted in October, these boys haven't gotten the chanceto step on the same stage as 2NE1, which is currently on break. Beforegoing out to rock out a performance at this concert, Dara left amessage to the fans about her mixed emotions toward the upcoming stageon her me2day. (Dara sure loves updating that site... do I sense an addict?)

"Ah~Nervous~! Keke Today's concept is a pretty noona! ^.^ There's aman I need to meet at the Love Concert! Today is the big noona force~!I am always the nicest unni or noona! At home and in our team~! ^.^Feel proud?!"

While we're on the topic of Power of Love, check out these shots of 2NE1 during their concert performance:

“I’m with my younger brother~!^.^It’s been a while!”

Park Bom -“You and I” mv 第二版本

2NE1 特別單曲 "Try To Copy Me"

[100219]2ne1 拍 Bean Pole 廣告 (Video Footage)

引用:
原帖由 ---儀--- 於 2010-2-27 19:48 發表

有點奇怪的感覺~~@@

[010305] 2ne1 - Park Bom 胖了!?

2NE1 for Arena, Nylon and CeCi (三本雜誌)

發新話題