MBLAQ 加入 Cyworld

Seung Ho: http://www.cyworld.com/mb_ho
G.O: http://www.cyworld.com/jtgo
Lee Joon: http://www.cyworld.com/mb_joon
Chun Doong: http://www.cyworld.com/mq_cd
Mir: http://www.cyworld.com/mir_mq

Seung Ho
Please show a lot of love for MBLAQ

MBLAQ daebak !!! (t/n: daebak = explosion)
This picture was taken on the day I got a new hair haha

G.O.
My first pic

haha

Aw, is our Mir mad?

Lee Joon
I am Lee Joon from MBLAQ

Hello~!
I am Lee Joon from MBLAQ
I will try to upload pictures frequently from now on ^^
Please show a lot of love for MBLAQ's "Oh Yeah"
Hwaiting!!

Chun Doong
I am Chun Doong from MBLAQ

You're going to show us lots and lots of love, right?
TT_TT
hahaha
I will do my best !! ^-^

Mir
I am Mir from MBLAQ!

I will upload pictures frequently from now on!!!!

As expected...

Coo*** phone is best for selcas!!! keke
(t/n: coo*** = censored as LG Cookie Phone)

Aren't they just the cutest things ever?

MBLAQ's producer Rain / Bi must have learned a thing or two from his friend and ex-producer JYPthat communication truly is key. Fans will not only meet this rookiegroup on stage and on television, but on their computer screens aswell, allowing them to easily interact with one another through theinternet. Each of their sites has already experienced an impressivenumber of hits within the first day. Additionally, fans left onlypositive comments regarding the quintet's debut and the support thatthey promise to give.

MBLAQ’s Pre-Debut Photos

Rain
's new boy band, MBLAQ, has been causing a stir asthey've captured the attention of many and climbed their way up thecharts with their debut single, "Oh Yeah".  The five-member group has been nicknamed "Chic-doll", meaning "handsome idol",but were they always this good looking? If you think that this questionremains a mystery, think again. We all know we have the netizens to doall the dirty work for us!

Usually when pre-debut pictures surface, they either make you nod and think "She looks exactly the same!"or, you shake your head and go, "What the hell? That looks nothing likehim! He must've gotten surgery!" Unfortunately, or fortunately, thefellas of MBLAQ don't really have interesting pre-debut pictures - noone had a dramatic weight loss, obvious surgery, or scandalous photos.

Check out the boys of MBLAQ before they had you singing "oh yeah" all day long:

Leader Yang Seung Ho looks pretty much the same despite the hairdo.

Lee Joon's ab-flashing has gotten many fangirls going wild, buthis school pictures show that he was just an average old boy before.Well, if you count modeling and starring in an upcoming Hollywood film,Ninja Assassin, before debuting in an idol group average.

Lead vocalist, Jung Byung Hee a.k.a. G.O was actually in the band TYKEYSbefore debuting with MBLAQ. TYKEYS was a trio consisting of two malesand a female - all three who had some serious vocal skills. Check outG.O below during his pre-MBLAQ days, although the guy looks almostexactly the same.

Most of you guys probably have seen Cheon Doong or Thunder in IU's covers of hit songs.  Those hardworking netizens also found screencaps of a younger Thunder with his sister, 2NE1's Sandara Park, when she was a part of KBS' "Human Theater – My Name is Sandara Park".

Lastly is Bang Chulyong or MBLAQ's Mir.  We previously posted pictures of him and his famous sister, Go Eun Ah (real name: Bang Hyojin), and it seems like there are plenty of pre-debut pictures of this rapper.  Many netizens have noted that Mir has a striking resemblance to F.T. Island's Hong Kiand after looking at his selca pictures, I won't deny it. However, hisother pictures are...interesting, which makes me wonder - did Mirvoluntary take these photos or did his sister force him to? Oh, andyes, that's Mir in the blue dress and a wig.

本帖最近評分記錄
  • ---儀--- wonder +4 精品文章 2009-10-21 20:26

dara 緊張其 細佬Thunder (MBLAQ)

After much anticipation, famous siblings Dara of 2NE1 and Thunder of MBLAQ performed for the first time on the same stage on October 31, in Seoul Olympic Park Gymnasium for Superstar Power of Love Concert.Although MBLAQ debuted in October, these boys haven't gotten the chanceto step on the same stage as 2NE1, which is currently on break. Beforegoing out to rock out a performance at this concert, Dara left amessage to the fans about her mixed emotions toward the upcoming stageon her me2day. (Dara sure loves updating that site... do I sense an addict?)

"Ah~Nervous~! Keke Today's concept is a pretty noona! ^.^ There's aman I need to meet at the Love Concert! Today is the big noona force~!I am always the nicest unni or noona! At home and in our team~! ^.^Feel proud?!"

While we're on the topic of Power of Love, check out these shots of 2NE1 during their concert performance:

“I’m with my younger brother~!^.^It’s been a while!”

[091104]WG 同 Thunder(MBLAQ) Cafe Mori CF teaser

MBLAQ TBJ廣告照 8P

發新話題