sun&sohee

Isnt this view amzing?!

In the green room of goomradio!

Haha yenny w/ yenny-doll !

我重新整理女皇TWITTER留言
因為TWITTER有字數限制
應該係一段話
引用:
for s/o who asked me translation(and a bit of further explanation* there's one thing i really wanted to say. one day i was feeling sick during a recording session and told him so, and he gave me a box of multi-vitamins telling me to eat a pill everyday. (let me add this, he actually bought five of them for all of us..) another day he just came by our dorm bringing five jars of organic honey(for each of us, i'm still having them.) telling me that i should eat a spoon of it every morning cuz it's good for my throat. he would always give us a card which a little puppy smiles on, on our birthdays, filling with words from his heart. these are the "unfair" treatments we've gotten up until now. cuz we've never been able to give him back in return.. JY, u said the truth always wins and i believe that cuz u said so. just hope u know that we are here for u as u've always been. and we love you..! :)

為了有人問我的翻譯(和一點進一步說明 *有一件事我真的想說的話。有一天我感覺有點病在錄音,並告訴他這樣,他給了我一個盒子的多種維他命告訴我每天吃一丸。(讓我補充一點,其實他買了五對他們為我們大家..)一天,他剛剛來到我們的宿舍將 5瓶有機蜂蜜(每次我們,我還是讓他們。)告訴我,我應該吃一湯匙它每天早上因為在亞利桑那州的好我的喉嚨。他總是給我們一卡,一小小狗笑容,在我們的生日,充滿了話從他的心。這些是“不公平”的待遇,我們已經得到了到現在。我們卻一直無法讓他回來的回報 ..JY你說真理總是贏,我相信這樣說的你。只希望你知道我們在這裡..我們愛你!:)

發新話題