發新話題
打印

[新聞] [090514]Wonder Girls再次成為眾人注點![更新中譯]

[090514]Wonder Girls再次成為眾人注點![更新中譯]

FROM ALLKOP
原文網址:http://www.allkpop.com/index.php ... k_in_the_spotlight/

After invading allkpop, the Wonder Girls have made some recent waves in the gossip channels after a long, long absence.

First, news involving leader Sun Ye has made rounds around the interwebs with a report that:

During the end of last year, SunYe purchased an apartment in the Seoul’s Joongrang-Ku Sangbong-Dong and invited her grandmother and father to live there. SunYe’s mother passed during SunYe’s childhood and because her father was also in poor health she was, instead, looked after by her grandmother. A close friend of SunYe stated, “SunYe’s been steadily saving the money she’s earned from working so she could arrange to buy a home for her grandmother and father.”

SunYe’s devotion to her family has long been established. In a number of interviews, SunYe’s stated almost habitually, “I want to make sure I succeed so my grandmother can live comfortably.” In addition, SunYe, who earned her driver’s license not too long ago and bought a car, stated, “I’m happy that I can go see my grandmother and father without getting help from my manager now.”

Kudos for the photo as tagged, and to ppopki for the news. Sun YEAH has always seemed like one of the most down-to-earth K-Poppers (despite her unforgettable sassiness on "So Hot"), so a sappy happy congrats to her.

Miss Omona herself appeared in a series of photos taken by photographer yourboyhood (he of G-Dragon-picture fame). Donning a Henrik Vibskov top & matching bag, Nudie Jeans Co. jeans, and Bernhard Wilhelm shoes, the maknae looks fashionable, even if she seems to be prepping for a Native American prom.

Ye Eun also recently mass-updated her Twitter, talking about her new hair color, a dinner with some friends, and other various typical Twitter subjects.

Ye Eun's caption: “waiting a cap [sic], they look really tired, huh?"

Kudos to WGTwitter for the pic.

Even ex-member Hyuna has popped back into the news, with a recent announcement that she will be headlining a trio of girls set to be unveiled by Cube Entertainment on May 14th. More news on that subject to come after the unveiling.

======================================

發新話題