發新話題
打印

{專帖}♥ MBLAQ ♥ 8月20日con!!!!MEN in MBLAQ 白痴李準版

[100501] HAHA夢Show E01(大成&勝利等)整場中文字幕 [BT等]

Key makes Thunder a sandwich

key原來仲細過天動..冇背到SHINEE D生日日期

it seems like we are seeing another friendship between boy groups, this time with SHINee and MBLAQ.

SHINee’s Key  recently posted a picture of him and MBLAQ’s Thunder on his me2day saying “A sandwich that I made which looks like Chundoongee hyung’s face kekekeke…”

Fans have been complimenting Key’s great sandwich making skills and Thunder’s new hair style, which is now black for his comeback.

They also noticed that Key has been the most active member on me2day among his members, as the group shares one account.

I wonder if he actually ate that sandwich…

Lee Joon’s ideal girl is…

MBLAQ’s six pack representative Lee Joon talked about his way with women and ideal type on Star Golden Bell.

On the May 1st episode of the show, he admitted that he is bad at showing his affection for a girl.

He looked quite adorable in his glasses with his new hairdo. I think a guy like him doesn’t need to show affection for a girl.

He said that when he sees girls he likes on the subway or the bus he thinks to himself, “That girl is my girl.” The more he thinks about it, the more he gets convinced in his mind that he is actually dating her.

His imagination takes him pretty far. The method didn’t work though because the girls would notice that he’s staring at them and then turn away.

Then he talked about his ideal girl. He said, “I can say everyone but my ideal girl is Kim Yuna.” I have to say, all Korean guys seem to love her.

[JCN]100430.SBS.至亲笔记.李准CUT[特效中字].rmvb

文件大小:78.45MB
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

KAKAKA 係朴京琳個電台節目影d咁既相
笑死我啦

from allkpop

新碟look

之前都係朴京琳節目

show朱古力

Mblaq 2nd Single Album teaser

lee首係慢歌
仲有一首快!