引用:
原帖由 icy 於 2011-1-15 01:07 發表
我覺得今次D衫好睇左好多XD
我都覺...
最少地好過oh yeah!
oh yeah既打歌服阿準好露肉
不過我又like...:463

==============================================

【節目名稱】︰[Mnet] 終結者對決  E04  MBLAQ vs BEAST (-Chad)
【節目日期】︰2011/01/20
【影片大小】︰[AVI/699MB/640x480]
【影片格式】︰[AVI/699MB/640x480]
【影片時間】︰約40分鐘
【影片字幕】︰韓語/無字幕
【影片來源】︰韓網相關BT BBS 論壇
【節目主持】︰未知
【演出來賓】︰MBLAQ/BEAST

無截圖

Mnet.終結者對決.E04.MBLAQ vs BEAST.110120.QAM.XViD-Chad(699MB)(640x480).avi.torrent
http://www.mediafire.com/?8b3t45ky2nbss39

20號M COUNTDOWN

FROM ALLKPOP(圖RIGHT CLICK COPY LINK另開)

MBLAQ will jump into working in Japan starting in April.

Leader Seungho said in an interview with ELLE Girl, “Starting in April, we will promote in Japan for about two months. It’s kind of late compared to other singers. We have planned out our promotions, recorded the Japanese version of our single, and even had the jacket photo shoot.”

The members have all started studying Japanese. Seungho added, “We can’t have a deep conversation in Japanese but we can express ourselves like a middle school student. My aunts got married to foreigners so I’ve been learning since I was little.”

Seungho and G.O are both born in the Year of the Rabbit, just like how 2011 is the Year of the Rabbit, so the interviewer asked whether or not they met a psychic to find out about their luck for the year, but they both said that they purposely did not go. Mir, on the other hand, said, “I love psychics and I believe them completely. My whole family loves them.”

Lee Joon talked about how hard it was for him to change schools because of his job as an idol. He said, “The school I used to attend is really hard to get into, so when I switched out, people were angry that I was letting go of such a good school so many people got rejected from.”

He also talked about Jungle Fish 2, a mini-drama series he did, “It was only eight episodes but the filming time was long. I took a break from exercising and concentrated on this drama. I was so busy that I recorded a song in just thirty minutes when I had to record for the new album.”

This interview with ELLE Girl will be released, along with a photoshoot, in the February issue.

Source: Newsen via Nate

引用:
原帖由 icy 於 2011-1-22 00:54 發表
4月先攻...姐係CB完就閃=.=
咁又係...yen好搵d
oppa d仔啵...
oppa自己都去搵日本大媽啦
d仔有d料..唔去吸一吸金

引用:
原帖由 icy 於 2011-1-23 01:49 發表
OPPA D FANS都應該會幫手XD
哈.. 一定啦!!!
D 日本大媽好忠實嫁
反而D 韓國A+先之係牆頭草咋

25-Jan-11][韓國中央日報]嘉熙與MBLAQ李俊的性感表演引熱議
After School嘉熙與MBLAQ李俊的性感表演引熱議

來源:日刊體育 | 2011.01.25 17:17

After School成員嘉熙和MBLAQ成員李俊展示了最高的性感表演。

最近進行的SBS春節特輯《明星情侶最強戰》節目中,嘉熙和李俊跟著麥當娜(Madonna)的《4 minute》旋律,進行了大膽的舞蹈表演。

特別是兩人在中間放上一面墻的華麗性感熱舞更是給人們留下了深刻的印象,這是後話。

當天的拍攝現場,文熙畯、金東萬和2AM成員昌珉(音)組成一隊,表演了大膽的女生組合舞蹈。此外,新人崔允素(音)和文熙畯、溫流(音)組成了一組,f(x)成員Victoria變身成了魔術師崔賢宇(音)美女助手,表演了瞬間移動魔術。

韓國中央日報中文網 http://cn.joins.com/big5

2011.01.23 金正恩的巧克力 (中字)

from allkpop
MBLAQ’s G.O, SISTAR’s Hyorin, and INFINITE’s Sungkyu perform on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”by VITALWARNING on January 29, 2011 at 1:02 am

Idol stars G.O of MBLAQ, Hyorin of SISTAR, and INFINITE’s Sungkyu, recently stood on the stage of KBS’s ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’, where they sang solo covers of various veteran artist tracks.

With Yoo Hee Yeol himself directly being their piano accompanist, G.O performed Kim Gun Mo’s “Lingering Affection”, while Hyorin sang Park Hye Kyung’s “Confession“, and Sung Kyu covered “One Late Night in 1994″ by Jang Hye Jin.

天動冇啦:34322

發新話題