FROM ALLKPOP

11st網站cf

2NE1_CF.2010.Anycall corby.15s

1920 x 1080 Full HD

文件大小: 45.1 MB (tp.file)
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

去LA搞咩???@@?
岩岩DARA又去左明洞

2NE1’s Sandara Park recently made her presence felt on the streets of Myungdong. On the 16th, Sandara posted a picture of herself wandering the streets of Myungdong during a beautiful weekend morning via her me2day.

Before heading out to Myungdong, she wrote, “It’s the weekend and the weather is good so I want to go out.” She continued, “I also want to go makeup shopping.”

Sandara then visited a Etude House shop that she models for and said, “I came to shop for makeup and there is a girl who looks like me. Hey, you are pretty good looking,” causing fans to laugh over Dara bragging about her looks.

Finally, she said, “I went to Myungdong and there are so many people. People say that I look like someone a lot but would just leave it at that. I should just go around comfortably from now on.”

Netizens who viewed Sandara’s pictures responded with, “Just looking at that picture it’s Sandara Park” and “I want to see Sandara Park at Myungdong too.”

She’s just too cute! Bonus news: Happy 1 year anniversary to 2NE1 as they made their debut last year on this date with Fire! Fans are trying to trend #2NAA1 on twitter to celebrate.

yg係美國到底有冇分公司嫁???
佢地好似成日過美國咁既
到底係咪準備緊comeback嫁???
r頭

引用:
原帖由 icy 於 2010-6-27 03:03 發表
唔知有無分公司:5645
21話係去做野嫁,不過講左有排都唔會攻美..可能去排舞YG最興XD
下...
咁又係
美國個邊咁多排舞勁人~~~
我都知佢地唔攻美~
留守住韓國先啦
我唔想佢地好似WG韓國失守= ="

又係栗米事件

from allkpop
2NE1’s trainer angry at Park Bom

The girls of 2NE1 are currently in Los Angeles, California. 2NE1 member Sandara Park recently updated her me2day with a photo of Park Bom eating corn. Many people thought that Park Bom was eating corn because of her diet but it seems that eating corn is actually a food that she shouldn’t eat.

2NE1’s trainer recently updated his me2day with a joke, writing: “박봄 ~ 난 니가 뭘 먹고 있는지 알았다!!! / Park Bom ~ I know what you’re eating!!!”

Along with this photo where he’s wearing a t-shirt saying no to corn:

dara演出太陽mv

發新話題