18. Luna [f(x)]
19. JiEun [Secret]
20. HyunYoung [Rainbow]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyunA金日生日,生日快樂阿;P

但係我覺得TaeYeon把聲真係唔錯@@,唔好講佢喇xd
講番4minute,HyunA par果陣都好好聽;P

4minute泫雅金髮魅力樂迷激讚

韓國樂壇在今夏將掀起激烈競爭,孫丹菲、BoA、SE7EN均表示會回韓出碟,曾於今年二月訪港的韓國女子組合4minute在月初亦宣布,將從日本回歸韓國,全力催谷新歌《I My Me Mine》。特地為新曲染了一頭金髮的泫雅更在MV中谷胸展示成熟魅力。

由Wonder Girls舊成員泫雅另組的女子組合4minute,日前公開新歌《I My Me Mine》的MV,五女在MV中先後以三種迥異的風格演繹此曲,其中泫雅更以低胸裝加熱褲的性感裝束上陣,展示成熟魅力。早前4minute亮相韓國音樂節目,泫雅首次以金髮新look示人,再配以超短裙上陣演繹勁舞,大晒修長美腿,不少樂迷也大讚其新造型十分搶眼。

孫丹菲變身公主
而繼4minute宣布於七月中在日、韓兩地推出同名新碟《I My Me Mine》後,曾跟金汎合演韓劇《擊夢擂台》的孫丹菲亦將在韓國發行全新專輯《The queen》,一改昔日的性感舞后形象,以可愛的公主造型拍攝唱碟封套,同樣令一眾樂迷相當受落。與此同時,原本一直留在美國發展的BoA與SE7EN,亦將於今夏重返韓國樂壇推出韓文碟,令韓國樂壇的戰況更形激烈。

Credit:4Minute香港後援會

泫雅“我們從沒做過整形手術”

4minute Hyuna says, "None of the members did plastic surgery".
On the 25th broadcast of MBC "Boquet" 4minute were guests and had a hot confrontation among the the girl group members from 4minute and LPG.
LPG said, "Five members in our group had a total of 27 plastic surgery operations" making a surprise confession to the audience.
However, Hyuna of 4minute said, "We, 4minute are famous for not going through plastic surgery. With all of the members, We did a total of 0 surgeries" She said proudly.
With her honest confession, Kim SaeRoom joked, "It did seem like you did not do surgery. When you clear your makeup, you don't have nose, eyes, and mouth" while LPG member SaeMi said, "When I see 4minute with no make up on I could not recognize them".
It seem's that it was a heated battle of words between the girls O_o
Source: Newsen
Credits: Blueprincess824 @ Dailykpopnews

---

4minute泫雅說:“我們的成員都沒有做過整形手術”。
MBC 25日放送的《花束》,在女團嘉賓中,4minute和LPG有了激烈的辯論。
LPG 說:“我們5位成員總共做了27次整形手術”,觀眾為之感到驚訝。
然而,4minute泫雅很驕傲地說到:“我們4minute是以不做整形手術而有名的。我們所有成員動過手術的次數是0。”Kim SaeRoom開玩笑的回應泫雅說:“看得出你們沒有動過手術。在你們卸妝之後,你們沒有鼻子、眼睛和嘴巴”。SaeMi則說:“我認不出卸了妝的4minute”
看來這是場激烈的戰爭 O_o

轉載4minute台灣首站
翻譯:happyswallow

HyunA cracks up her fans with a selca shot

4minute’s HyunA uploaded what could be considered her funniest selca ever.

On her minihompy, she uploaded a picture of herself with fellow member Gayoon. In the photo, Gayoon is pinching her cheeks with one hand and pinching HyunA’s cheeks with the other. Gayoon looks pretty normal but HyunA’s face looks miserably adorable.

HyunA wrote, “Hahaha Waiting to perform in Japan. We don’t have energy today. But still, aja aja!”

Fans commented,

“(Gayoon) Pinching herself in a cute way and making HyunA look like that. lol.”
“They still look cute.”
“HyunA looks like she’ll cry! lol.”
“I see Sunny in HyunA’s face.”
“It looks like it hurts! Let go!”

Doesn’t HyunA look like a little puppy?

Source: allkpop

Two HyunAs on 4minute’s Japanese jacket cover?

On 4minute’s album jacket for their third Japanese single “FIRST” and “DREAMS COME TRUE“, something seems to be a bit off.

In the photo, there seems to be two HyunAs: the girl in the middle and the one on the far left both look exactly like HyunA.

Maknae Sohyun seems to be missing from the photo. It may be the photoshopping’s fault but none of them look anything like Sohyun.

The photo was released about a week ago, but fans have realized the photo’s flaw recently.

What do you guys think?

SOURCE:ALLKPOP

我都唔鍾意老麼金髮:(

智允都係短既靚xd
老小要番學但係染金唔係咁好:p

4minute新曲《First》公開!此次為「拍打舞」

組合4minute在日本發行的新曲《First》的MV公開了完整版本。

22日,4minute在官方Youtube網站(www.youtube.com/4minuteofficial#p/u/0/P1L8k4KXmbs)上公開了在韓國國內未發行的新曲《First》的MV。MV在網頁上公開之前,日本的粉絲們就已經把節目中的內容上傳到網上,把她們的音樂傳到了全世界。以活潑的朋克節奏與旋律為主的4minute此次的新曲《First》展示了她們清純、可愛的魅力,也獲得了粉絲們的喜愛與歡呼。

特別是MV中配合著中毒性的節奏輕輕拍打臀部的可愛舞蹈公開之後,粉絲們將其命名為「拍打舞」,這也受到了粉絲們的熱烈歡迎,韓國粉絲還申請在韓國國內發行。另外,日本粉絲們也在期待她們在日的活動,並為她們此次的清純可愛變身而激動。4minute是韓國女子組合中首支進軍日本的隊伍,她們獲得的熱烈反應為日本活動亮起了綠燈。【TVDAILY=金智賢記者】

F:韓星網

發新話題