45 12345
發新話題
打印

{專帖}♥ T-ARA ♥ 02/7 恩靜我結cut中字更新

[101212]T-ara新歌《yayaya》被網友評價「歌詞太難懂!」

組合T-ara的新歌《yayaya》公開之後,卻因為過於難懂的歌詞而在網上掀起了一股「解說歌詞」的熱潮。

T-ara的新歌《yayaya》被網友評價為無法理解,甚至詞曲作者E-TRIBE只好親自出馬解釋歌詞,以幫助歌迷理解這首歌曲的含義。T-ara的新歌《yayaya》歌詞表達了陷入初戀的女孩的心情,利用特殊的Hook歌詞處理方法,用類似咒語貨暗號的語言來表達隱藏的感情並誘發聽眾的好奇心。如果將「yayaya」仔細解釋的話,意思大致是:「請看一下愛著你的我吧,你是我的唯一。」另外「Go it Go it Go it Go」的歌詞則是「我把我的心折起來發給你」的意思,讓網友覺得啼笑皆非。

E-TRIBE表示:「一直苦惱著怎麼能創造出特別的音樂來,最後選擇了像這樣咒語或者暗號般的歌詞來表現,希望大家不要誤會,只享受音樂就好。」T-ara將於今晚在KBS電視台《Music Bank》中帶來回歸舞台。【TVDAILY=金民政記者】

韓星網

[110116]T-ara’s Eunjung took three shots of painkillers a day for three days

T-ara’s Eunjung, who was previously reported to have injured her ankle, just revealed that she had to take three shots of painkillers a day in order to fulfill her schedules on music programs.

Although her doctor restricted her from participating in any activities for four weeks, Eunjung insisted on joining her members for the group’s goodbye stages this week, and forced herself to rely on three shots of painkillers a day for the January 14th, 15th, and 16th music performances.

She commented, “The production directors were understanding of my injury and told me that it was okay if I didn’t participate, but I’m already so apologetic towards my members and fans for not being with them these past weeks.  At least for our goodbye performances, I wanted to stand on stage with everyone.  The producers of ‘Dream High‘ have also readjusted my schedule in order to allow me to perform with the girls.  I’m so thankful for their understanding.”

T-ara will be wrapping up their second album promotions this week.

Source + Photos: Everyday Economy via Daum

寶藍twitter更新

태어나서 처음으로 네일아트하는곳에가서 손관리를 받아보았다. 손스크럽도하구 촛농같은물에 손도 당가보았다 (>人<;) 이름은 까먹었다. 손이 조금은 보들보들해진것같아 기분이 좋았다.   ( acute; ▽ ` )햐-

出生以來第一次去做美甲的地方接受了手部護理.還做了手部磨砂 在蠟油一樣的水裡 手部還抹了糖(>人<;)(糖的)名字 忘得一幹二淨.手好像變得稍微軟和了 心情很不錯.(ˊ▽ˋ )哈呀-

f:tiara bar

恩静twitter更新留言

f:tiarabar

joyrich 贊助(缺恩靜居麗) 9P

引用:
圖自傅
轉載請注明T-ARA 香港後援會

本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

滿分百分 梁耀燮對T-ara智研反應積極

f:t-arabar

t-ara maru贊助照(欠孝敏,花英) 5P

f:t-ara組合吧

引用:
原帖由 ---儀--- 於 2011-2-27 15:29 發表

LEE個壇少人留意tara
基本上來來去去都係個d人=-="
我都覺~~
反而好多鍾意少時既鍾意tiara

孝英表達了她對於花英加入T-ARA的想法

During a recent interview with Newsen, 5dolls’s Hyo Young revealed that she feels no jealously towards her twin sister Hwa Young, who was recently added as the new 7th member of T-ara.
在最近的一個採訪中,5dolls的孝英表達了她一點也不嫉妒她的雙胞胎妹妹花英的想法,花英最近作為第七個成員加入了T-ARA。

Being the older of the two, there could have been possibilities of Hyo Young becoming jealous of her younger twin for being put in a more successful group before her. However, Hyo Young shut down all speculations as she stated, “She got put in a pre-existing successful group, so there’s a high probability that she’s going to do well. I’d rather pave my own path towards success.”
作為雙胞胎中較為年長的那一個,孝英有可能因為她的妹妹在她之前加入了一個更加成功的組合而嫉妒。但是,孝英打破了人們的猜測,她說:“她加入了一個已經出道了的成功的組合,所以她更有可能能夠發展得更好。而我更願意自己為通向成功鋪路。”

Fellow 5dolls member Soomi added, “When I asked Hyo Young if she ever wanted to be a part of T-ara, she said she’d rather rise up to success from scratch instead of being added in a group.”
和她同一組合的成員說道:“當我問孝英是否想過成為T-ARA的一部分,她說她寧願從零開始一步步走向成功,而不是被加入一個已經出道了的組合。”

According to the members, despite being twins, Hwa Young and Hyo Young have completely different personalities. Hyo Young laughed and said, “To be honest, I’m always arguing with her and it’s the other members who have to break up the fight.” The members added, “Hyo Young is really mature. While Hwa Young acts cute, Hyo Young gives her a lot of advice and takes care of her well. Rather than being a three minute older sister, she see***ike a three year older sister.”
據她的成員們說,儘管她們是雙胞胎,花英和孝英的性格完全不同。孝英笑著說:“說實話,我總是和她爭吵。而且總要其他成員來勸架。”成員們說:“孝英真的很成熟,而花英則比較可愛。孝英總是給她很多意見並且非常照顧她。與其說她只比花英年長3分鐘,她更像是一個年長3歲的姐姐。”

From: allkpop      Translated by: miemie_ai @ www. t-arachina.cn

T-ara孝敏的機場時尚是睡衣?

T-ara孝敏   以敏銳的穿衣哲學著名並常常被稱為〔國民時尚終結者〕,她在機場穿著 polka 主題服裝吸引了關注.

韓國偶像總動員前往參加3/12日泰國曼谷國家體育場舉辦的MBC50周年韓流演唱會.

稍早 T-ara 7名女孩為了前往泰國   在11日抵達仁川機場,並秀出了他們的機場時尚.

孝敏的機場時尚是polka主題.   孝敏以全波爾卡圓點為主題,   前劉海並燙波浪捲髮搭配寬鬆的衣服   - 套上黑灰色外套.手拿白色的移動電話   提著橘色長背帶包包.

假如一個普通人比照孝敏的機場時尚來穿   -   那麼這個人看起來絕對像是在穿睡衣.   不過孝敏搭配黑外套混搭色彩讓整體效果提升了,   因而收到   ”這絕對是一個時尚達人”   這樣的評價.

同時,韓流演唱會除了T-ARA之外,還有 TVXQ, SNSD, Wonder Girls, 2PM, Secret, Brown Eyed Girls, Miss A, B2ST, CN Blue, FT Island, 4 Minute 和 After School參加.

f:tiarabar

45 12345
發新話題