發新話題
打印

[小道消息] [110517]Jane和WF在FANTASTIC聊天内容~(abt album)

[110517]Jane和WF在FANTASTIC聊天内容~(abt album)

轉: wonderr23@WGFantastic

2轉: 閔吧

原文: On the album...Jane said that the album will be released soon. She didn't say anything except that the album contains a lot of cool songs. She said we must wait patiently for WG's comeback! She also inquired about the Bday project for Yenny. She asked for suggestions from fans about gifts etc. She said Yenny practises their new songs often lol She also mentioned that they will be going to Indonesia this June. I'm guessing it's for the MTV World Stage in Indonesia..hmmm what else...oh when i asked her about Yubin and Sunye she said that they and the girls are healthy and practicing hard for their new album I also mentioned the girlgroup map. She was surprised to learn that Wondergirls have the largest fanbase in Asia...kk she said we must make it worldwide LOL Anyways that's it. I really need to sleep now since it's already 3 am here..me need to sleep so...bye.

譯文: 在專輯上, Jane說專輯將快公怖, 現在她什麼都不能說, 只能說的是這張專輯收錄了很好好歌. 並說我們要耐心等待WG的CB, 還詢問了WF關於Yenny生日的計畫和禮物的意見, 還說Yenny正在練習新歌, 而她們會在6月去印尼, 而我(wonderr23)猜是"MTV World Stage in Indonesia" , 我(wonderr23)問Jane Sun和Yubin的時候...Jane說女孩們很健康苦練他們的新專輯中...我(wonderr23)也提到girlgroup地圖, 她很驚訝地得知,Wonder Girls擁有最多的fans在亞洲...她說WF要把這擴大到全世界...(只譯talking部分)

Translated by AnastasiaLaw@WGHK
Sandara Park and Park Bom from 2NE1!!!

發新話題