發新話題
打印

[081017] 幾個好有趣關於WG的消息和報導(英字)

[081017] 幾個好有趣關於WG的消息和報導(英字)

credit soompi.com
Wonder News: October 17, 2008

1. “What skinship would you want to have with your boyfriend?” was asked to the Wonder Girls on Star Golden Bell. SunYe’s answer was to hold hands with her boyfriend while eating ddeokboggi on the street. YeEun said that she wanted to make a romantic pose like the one from the movie, “Titantic”. YooBin wanted to hug her boyfriend. The answer that really got the males’ interest in the filming studio was SoHee’s answer. She would like to run to her boyfriend and throw herself into his arms. (Cuuutttee ^–^. Also, SunYe’s answer was LOL! Her and her ddeok!) (source: artsnews)

2. Kim C was the recipient of misunderstanding when he showed a blank expression to the Wonder Girls on this week’s Star Golden Bell. While the Wonder Girls were showing their “Nobody” dance and other males were going crazy, Kim C sat their with an expressionless face. Even when they were singing YeEun’s self-composed song and the rest of the entertainers were giving warm applause, he displayed the same blank expression. Thus he invited misunderstanding from all around the room. When asked about it, member SoHee said with a sad face, “Kim C-ahjusshi seems to dislike us… We very often watch ‘1 Night 2 Days.’” He replied that “it wasn’t a funny thing right?” and produced laughter around the studio. (source: mydaily)

3. During the #2 time period, SoHee also shared this attention-gathering tidbit, “Even though I also like Kim C-ahjusshi on ‘1 Night 2 Days’, I especially like Lee SeungGi.” (oOo, nice SoHee. Very good taste!) (source: mydaily)

4. Drama actress Kyeon MiRa filmed Star Golden Bell with the Wonder Girls this week. She shared, “My 10-year-old son really loves the Wonder Girls, but I couldn’t learn the entire ‘So Hot’ dance, so I’m learning the ‘Nobody’ dance these days.” After her sharing, she showed a demonstration of the dance. Kyeon acted in the historical drama, “JuMong”. (source: newsen)

5. Korean soccer players love “Nobody”. The Korean Soccer League has come up with a method to help their players cope with the stress of heading to their next game. The workers prepare a cassette of hit Korean songs that they can listen to on the bus - that way they can loosen up instead of stressing about the upcoming game. When asked what the players favorite song is, the reply was “Nobody”. The athletes on the bus like to sing along or croon softly to themselves. Some change the words from “I want Nobody nobody but you” to “I want Nobody nobody but win”. (source: sportschosun)

6. Fans would love to have SoHee’s watch and YooBin’s t-shirt. For almost two weeks, netizens voted for stars’ items they would like to own the most on Auction as part of the 2008 MKMF campaign. The Wonder Girls’ two items placed 2nd in the poll that had 113,259 people participate; only losing to Super Junior’s MP3 player that received 21% of the vote. (source: computertimes)

7. Korean Wonderfuls have a chance to win a date with the Wonder Girls. By following the rules at Onse Telecom’s 1677, 30 people will be picked to meet the Wonder Girls personally. Other prizes include DSLR camera, LCD monitor, and more. (sources: moneytoday + 1677.co.kr)

credit to: wgjjang.wordpress.com
I Want NOBODY, NOBODY but W♥nder Girls....

30 lucky guy,
幾時先有我份呀。

好期待star golden bell.

我又想meet wg啊...
就算抽中都冇得去...
♥永遠都咁愛WG♥
[img]

引用:
原帖由 michelle0916 於 2008-10-24 08:25 發表
我又想meet wg啊...
就算抽中都冇得去...
點解抽到都冇得去=3=