21 123
發新話題
打印

[其他留言或資料] [100210]先藝在她的個人fans網站MIN DOT留言[#7,10翻譯]

[100210]先藝在她的個人fans網站MIN DOT留言[#7,10翻譯]

Jacob cried as he wrestled with the angel on the river Jabbok.

The bible said “the Lord God Almighty,he Lord is his name of renown!” (Hosea 12:5). Hanna prayed whilst she cried, and Moses spent 40 years in the prairie.
Peter shed tears when the rooster crowed, and Mary cried after witnessing the death of her son Jesus.

When Lazarus died, Jesus cried also. Max Lucado described this scene in a
short but impactful manner. “Jesus is shedding tears. He sobs while sitting between Mary and Martha with his arms around them”. The phrase in the verse, “arms around them” touched me deeply.

Despite the fact that Jesus knew Lazarus would reincarnate, he shed tears.

Because Jesus cried, it is okay for us to cry in times of trouble. It’s okay to cry in times of trouble. But always remember not to cry like a person without hope.

The bible said “Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like rest of men, who have no hope” (1 Thessalonians 4:13)

People who do not hope are saddened because they do not have hope. But the Bible is clearly testifying for us. “For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently” (Romans 8:24-25)

We looked up to hope with our faith, and with faith, we earned salvation.We all possess a kind of hope that our naked eye cannot see. What we can see with our eyes is not hope. Therefore, those who keep hoping are waiting for what they cannot witness, and for this, we need patience.

Jesus Christ never told us we had to succeed, but to endure.

If we translate “but he who stands firm to the end will be saved” (Matthew 24:13)
in a more direct approach,it can translate into “when you hold on till the end” or “when you endure”. If we do so, Jesus Christ will guide us to the house of hope.

Min dot family..i give you my blessings and love..i give my love to you just as jesus christ had.. can you feel my sincerity ? All i can do is to pray..for everyone ^^

[Source: Minsunye.net / Mia_Mia @ Soompi + kenshin_kauru@WGSpectacle]
[Translation: Shannon @ OMGKPOP]

英文沒有非常好
只好等翻譯了...

又要等翻譯:yy54!! :yy54!!

這好像是在講聖經的故事?

還是藉由聖經感謝什麼事?

中譯我等你XDD
                                                                       圖製的不漂亮,但我愛Wonder Girls的心不會變:)

先藝吐舌頭好可愛啊><             譽恩笑的好開心啊真可愛:)     昭熙的無辜表情好動人~                   Rap王瑜斌姊!                       我愛宣美這表情(是我習慣動作XD

係聖經黎架!(聖經都要譯!?)
언니들..홍콩오세용 ㅋ

引用:
原帖由 siulop 於 2010-2-10 12:51 發表
係聖經黎架!(聖經都要譯!?)

你先看看難不難翻譯
不然的話,就不要翻聖經的內容

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

The bible said “the Lord God Almighty,he Lord is his name of renown!”
這段的he Lord is his name of renown!”   前面應該要加一個t 應該少打了
這樣翻應該才會比較順

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

雅各(聖經人物)吶喊著(哭)當他在那條叫JABBOK的河上跟angel搏鬥。
聖經說:”主是萬能的,主是因為他的聲望而得到的稱號!”
漢娜因為祈禱而哭了,摩西在草原待了40年。
彼得因為那些好鬥者歡呼而哭泣, 聖母瑪利亞在親眼目睹他兒子耶穌死掉而痛哭。
當Lazarus死後,耶穌也哭了。Max Lucado用短暫且有影響力的方式描述這個景象
“耶穌正在掉眼淚,他坐在Mary和Martha之間雙手環繞著他們。” ”雙手環繞著他們”這句話,讓我深深的感動。
儘管耶穌知道Lazarus會轉世,還是留下了眼淚。
因為耶穌的哭泣,所以當在遇到困難的時候哭泣是沒有關係的。在遇到困難時哭泣是沒有關係的,但永遠記得不要哭的像沒有希望的人。
聖經說”兄弟,我們不希望你成為那無知像是睡著的人,或者憂傷的像在休息的人,像那些沒有希望的人”
人因為不希望感到難過,就是因為他沒有希望。聖經明確的為我們證明” 我們得救是因為希望.只是所看見的希望不是希望.誰還會希望他所看見的呢。但如果我們希望看見那還沒看見的、就必須忍耐等候。”
我們用我們的信念希望以及信心,我們得到一種救贖。我們擁有一個希望,這個希望是肉眼看不到的,我們肉眼所看到的不是希望。為了那些看不到的希望,因此我們必須要有耐心。
耶穌基督從來沒告訴過我們會成功,但要成功就必須要忍受。
如果我們解釋”堅持到底的人,必然得救”  更直接的說法”何時堅持到底””何時忍耐” 如果能做到這樣,耶穌基督就會指導我們到希望之屋。

Min dot的家人,我給你們我的祝福和愛。我給你們的愛猶如耶穌基督所擁有的,你們能感受到我的誠意嗎?我所能做的就是 為每個人祈禱。

最後一段是先藝打給MINDOTFAMILY的 其他的應該都是有關聖經的

第一次翻譯那麼大篇的東西 自己查字翻的翻的不好請見諒

[ 本帖最後由 k01457 於 2010-2-10 22:36 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • ---儀--- wonder +6 原創翻譯 2010-2-10 22:31

21 123
發新話題