發新話題
打印

{專帖}♥ 4Minute ♥ CB- ♥TO♥ + 鏡子鏡子#836 17號SBS HD live更新

090820 4minute @ Digital Music Award - Talk + Hot Issue
本帖最近評分記錄
  • ---儀--- wonder +6 更新視頻 2009-8-30 14:41

[090830]4minute - Muzik MV teaser

The anticipation just keeps building! Sportinga brand new wardrobeand a style all of their own, 4minute has finally released their MV teaser for "Muzik"!
Check it out!

The girls are looking very hot, rocking a sexy new attitude, and showing off their sharp moves. "Muzik"seemed to be a rather generic dance track prior to the release of theMV, but with this teaser, the girls of 4minute are showing that theyare going to be a force to be reckoned with in 2009's female groupbattle. Bring on the "Muzik"!

[090829]4minute for TBJ Winter 2009

We had reported earlier about 4minute taking over from the Wonder Girls as TBJ models earlier and many of you lamented about the lack of pictures of the other 4minute girls, with the focus being on HyunA again, after only her pictures were released for the hot jeans campaign.

With winter coming soon, TBJ has unleashed their latest collection with4minute modeling their new range of winter clothing and you can't helpbut feel a sense of deja vu (answer at the end), with relavance to whatthey were wearing in the pictures. Regardless, the 4minute girls lookedperfect and set for winter already!

The Wonder Girls for TBJ Winter collection in 2008. How I miss seeing them in Korea!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • ---儀--- wonder +6 精品文章 2009-8-31 15:13

tbj相不嬲影得都好fashionable
上年冬季冇咁多款%@%%@

其實我想佢地拎新人獎....但我怕佢地5夠2ne1黎...

新碟好正.同之前STYLE 好似有D唔同喎...
女人味重D

Mighty Mouth/feat. Hyunah& Uee - Love Class  MV

Mighty Mouth  - Love Class  (Feat. Hyun Ah ) 09.08.08

可愛既小雅^^
本帖最近評分記錄

[090902]4minute迷你專輯人氣高 創下預售兩萬張好記錄

http://www.sina.com.cn  
2009年09月01日17:33  

女子組合4minute

新浪音樂訊 北京時間9月1日下午消息,據韓國媒體報導,於8月31日發行了首張迷你專輯《For Muzik》的4minute借助音樂作品的高人氣創下了預售兩萬張的好記錄。

8月28日,4minute通過在線方式發行了專輯,所有歌曲都擠入各音樂榜單的前幾位。並且,在31日的線下賣場中發行的實體專輯也預示著大賣的趨勢。因此4minute特別地通過在線活動向歌迷們贈送約1000張簽名CD,以表達她們的感激之情。另外,主打歌《Muzik》的宣傳視頻已經公開,並成為入門網站搜索排行的第一名。9月2日,她們還將公開《Muzik》的完整版MV。

4minute將以9月4日KBS 2TV的《音樂銀行》節目為起始,正式投入迷你專輯的宣傳活動中。

文泰京/文 版權所有Mydaily

4minute - Muzik MV 爆光! + 帶墨鏡女仔的真面目!!

After the release of their first mini album, For Muzik, Cube Entertainment teased us with a preview for the Muzik MV.

Since then, we've been waiting in anticipation for the full MV and it'sfinally out! The video is very colorful and the girls have some sexydance moves! This is a big improvement since Hot Issue,the video also features a yellow Nissan 370Z. Jiyoon wears sunglassesthroughout the video except for near the end, anyways check it outbelow:

Loved the equal focus on Gayoon, Jihyun, Sohyun and especially Jiyoon(love how they integrate her shades unveiling into the video), it'slike Cube really heard our complaints from Hot Issue. HyunA is still there but with less of the spotlight on her.

4Minute burst onto the scene earlier this year with their digital single Hot Issue. The quintet quickly gained a lot of popularity with the Korean community and the release of For Muzik was really well received.

Also, don't forget to check out our friends over at the 4-Minute Forums!

[090831]4Minute’s Jiyoon and her “Junglasses”

4Minute's Jun Jiyoon made her first televised public appearance via MTV's '4Minute' show!

On the latest episode, Jun Jiyoon reveals her sexy eyes and stated:

"I'm 'Junglass' Jun Jiyoon.  It's so blinding because I took my sunglasses off, it's hard getting used to this."

Jiyoon then proceeded to joke around and stated (while giggling):
"I don't know why everyone thinks I have a manly image. Thetruth is, I'm very family oriented and lady like. Don't I look like Ispend my time at home knitting?"

credit: wintersunuds

4Minute is finally receiving the popularity they deserve - matter of fact, their track "Muzik" has overtaken G-Dragon's "Heartbreaker,"on online music charts putting it at the #1 spot! All this success,without even performing or promoting, and their music has yet to bereleased as well.

Make sure to check out and support 4Minute by signing up for the hottest International 4Minute fan forum!

發新話題