引用:
原帖由 icy 於 2011-3-7 03:38 發表
今日呢場真係好得XD
真係似5dolls幫t-ara伴舞多d囉xdxd
언니들..홍콩오세용 ㅋ

百分滿分E15全場中字
Poynter/Kaulitz/Lambert/Cook/Lee

Wonderful/V.I.P/Black Jack/4nia /A+/Citrine/Hottest/Say A/Guistar

The PD of SBS variety show program “Heroes” recently came forth to strongly deny all rumors about the show possibly coming to an end.

Kim Sang Bae CP of “Heroes” told Star News on March 9th, “There are no plans of canceling the show just yet.”

With KARA’s Nicole missing in action for three episodes in a row due to problems with her agency, as well as rumors of singer Seo In Young withdrawing from the cast, viewers became more speculative on the show finally coming to a close.

However, Park Sung Hoon PD stated, “Even with the spring reorganization, nothing will change. Nicole and Seo In Young will not be withdrawn from the cast. Seo In Young will still be participating in the recordings, and with Nicole’s problems between her group and their agency, it’s just difficult to confirm her commitment times for now, it doesn’t mean she’s leaving.”

中譯.轉請註明t-arahk&iuhk

SBS綜藝節目"英杰"的PD最近挺身而出,堅決否認所有英杰可能即將結束的謠言。
金相裴處長在3月9號告訴Star News"沒有計劃取消演出"

隨著 Kara的妮可連續三集沒有出演,由於她與公司存在的問題,以及傳聞歌手徐仁英退出"英杰",觀眾更加覺得節目快接近尾聲。

然而,樸成勳PD說,“即使有春天重組,不會有任何變化。妮可和徐仁英不會退出.徐仁英仍然參與錄影,並因為妮可的問題是與她的公司有關,所以她只是很難確認出演時間,但在現在這時間,並不意味著她會離開。“

CR:allkpop

[ 本帖最後由 icy 於 2011-3-9 22:29 編輯 ]

93-Line Roosters’ IU, Jiyeon and Luna to appear on ‘Come To Play’

The three same-age singers born in 1993 will be paying a visit to ‘Yoo Jaesuk and Kim Wonhee’s Come To Play.’

‘Good Day’ IU, along with T-ara’s Jiyeon and f(x)’s Luna, were all born in 1993 (the Year of the Rooster), conversing in a witty manner well-suited for this newer generation.

During today’s recording, they showed how they affectionately take photos with each other, revealing the close bond between these three same-age celebrity best friends. Singers who are self-proclaimed ‘uncle fans’ also made an appearance.

Having been his fan ever since she was a young girl, Kim Taewoo made an appearance on ‘Come To Play’ now as IU’s uncle fan, along with K.Will and BEAST’s Doojoon.

This episode will be broadcast on the 14th.

簡單中譯..轉請註明t-arahk&iuhk

同齡的歌手iu,智妍,luna將出演來玩吧..
他們的交談十分適合新一代,而且他們將會展示他們的友誼有多好.
還有自稱"叔叔飯"的歌手會出現,就是金泰宇..
k.will同BEAST’s Doojoon都會出演.
該集會於3月14號播..

cr:tumblr

引用:
原帖由 icy 於 2011-3-9 22:28 發表

The PD of SBS variety show program “Heroes” recently came forth to strongly deny all rumors about the show possibly coming to ...
英杰由開播到而家
我都係 - 無興趣

引用:
原帖由 lun 於 2011-3-7 19:07 發表

真係似5dolls幫t-ara伴舞多d囉xdxd
我睇5dolls個live都係因為想睇孝敏wakaka

發新話題