[081120,081125]女皇+sohee sentvoice回覆

[081120,081125]女皇+sohee sentvoice回覆

from wonderland

引用:

081125 女皇留言

下載此音頻::
http://www.zshare.net/download/5200433325e6d49b/

Ye Eun’s reply (starts from 2:21)

Hello/ How are you wonderful Junhee? It’s me, tough girl Ye Eun. First of all, I want to apologize for worrying you. I’m not sick at all. You know me, my problem is that I’m too healthy. haha as you know, after the “nobody” single came out, we’ve been very busy, so…to be honest, I’m just slightly, miniscule, very small, tiny, a tad bit sick. really just a little. However, even if I do feel tired, when I hear our WonderFul fans cheering us on, all my tiredness disappears.

So Junhee, please don’t worry too much. I truly love each and every fan and want to thank you all. And also, Junghee~I’ll wait for you! I seriously hope you get into Kyunghee University. when you get in, I’ll show you around campus, and then we can eat together at the school cafeteria. that day will certainly come soon! I, Ye Eun, am so happy I was a source of inspiration while you were studying. I love you too, Junghee.

many thanks to wonderkid for translation!
引用:

081120 sohee留言

下載此音頻::
http://www.zshare.net/download/52004083862b6475/

英文翻譯
So Hee’s reply (starts from 1:32)

Hello/How are you Young Hwan dongseng? This is So Hee. You saw me when I went to a university event? Then I guess we’re close now, huh? Rather than calling you Young hwan-sshi(formal), may I call you Young Hwan-dongseng? or Young Hwan-ah? I’ll just go ahead and all you Young-Hwan-dongseng (dongseng = younger sibling)! Young-hwan dongseng, you know that we, Wonder Girl noonas, go to a lot of university events, right? You should have told me which university you saw us in…OH right! let’s clear up that misunderstanding. I did not stare you down. I, So Hee, know how our fans truly feel..but Young-hwan dongseng doesn’t seem to know nuna’s true feelings…

I’m just joking! Of course I know, I can even hear the cheers from inside the practice room. Oh! and, I hope you enjoy your trip to China and please come back safely! Don’t get sick without So Hee nuna’s permission. Young hwan dong seng, should I leave you the same cheesy message you left me? Young hwan dongseng, I love youu too~ I make it sound a little more cheesier, right?

many thanks to wonderkid for translation!

饅頭擺姐姐款

個translation好勁=]
wg專人回覆真係好幸福

我睇住字幕都跟唔到XD
SOHEE最後好SWEET呀!!!

引用:
原帖由 PHO 於 2008-11-29 17:14 發表
個translation好勁=]
wg專人回覆真係好幸福

我睇住字幕都跟唔到XD
SOHEE最後好SWEET呀!!!
我本身仲諗住譯中文..