翻译:贤爱
制作:gxiaozhu
视频文件大小:42.6M
视频文件格式:avi
分辨率及尺寸:640×352
视频文件名:[21Impact]090911 MBC SectionTV Sandara Park&李敏镐 CASS CF拍摄采访[KO_CN].avi  

http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/fil ... -a8dc-0014221f469f/

Sandara Park on Star Magic Catalogue 2010

ABS-CBN has recently released copies of their annual publication, Star Magic Catalogue 2010 which showcases over 300 artistes laid out on 150 pages.

There was a surprise though for fans of Sandara Park, or more affectionately known as Krung-Krungto her fans in the Philippines who still look out for her even thoughshe's based in Korea now, after appearing in the Star Magic Catalogue2010.

No idea when this was taken or why Sandara is included in this catalouge since she's now under YG Entertainment and doing well as part of 2NE1. But it might be because because she still has ties with ABS-CBN, having debuted in their Star Circle Quest program in 2004. Anyway, she looks beautiful and stunning in this single page spread.

Sandara also recently updated her Me2Day with photos and saidthat although 2NE1 have ended their promotions, they are still havingfun, becoming trainees again as they prepare for their new album,scheduled for release in October. They are now rehearsing for theirperformances this Saturday, 19th September at the 2009 Asia Song Festival and are delighted to be meeting their fans again so soon after ending their promotions.

투애니원! 넷이서함게가는 첫여행이다! 비행기탓다!ㅋㅋㅋ가면 연락을못할거같아서 미리 얘기해주는거에용~ 로밍이안되요ㅋ 어차피 내일오니까 도착하자마자연락할게요!^.^ 즐거운여행되세용!
2009년 9월 21일, 월요일 오전 9시 28분 (Seoul) by 다라

2NE1!4个人一起的首次旅行!坐上飞机了!ㅋㅋㅋ怕去了无法与你们联系,所以才事先跟你们说一声的哦~不能漫游ㅋ反正明天就回来了,回来就会马上联系你们的!^.^  旅行愉快!

2009-9-21,星期一早上9:28(首尔) By  Dara

우리는 중국가는중~~~*^^*
2009년 9월 21일, 월요일 오전 9시 31분 (Seoul) by 다라

我们正在前往中国的途中~~~*^^*

2009-9-21,星期一早上9:31(首尔)  By  Dara

테스팅테스팅….우리 대련 도착!!한시간두안걸리는데요?ㅋ 이거 보내질까…?
2009년 9월 21일, 월요일 오전 11시 20분 (Seoul) by 다라

Testing Testing(测试测试)...我们抵达 大连!!都不到一个小时呢?ㅋ 这个会传上去吗...?
2009-9-21,星期一早上11:20(首尔)  By  Dara

又搞怪啦dara:yy24!!

2NE1 - In The Club(Sep 13, 2009)
Dl link:http://www.4shared.com/file/1359 ... b_Sep_13_2009_.html

tei & Na Yoon Kwon 唱i don't care(2ne1)

4 member girl group 2NE1 has revealed what they are up to these days.

2NE1's Sandara Park was so caring of her fans that she spent her timeon her Me2day till 12:00 AM, September 28 uploading pictures of thegirls and letting everyone know how they are getting along these days.

Sandara being her usual "4D" self, added a caption saying:
“굿모닝!^.^ 사과머리 자매와 이쁜짓 뽀미! 포토그래퍼 밍끼입니당~! 요즘도 여전히 연습을 착실히 하고 있지요!”
"Good Morning!^.^ Its the 'applehead' sisters with pretty Bbomi!(notice the accented B) The photographer was Min Kki! We are steadilypracticing as usual!"

and another:
“요즘 우리가 또 한가지 하는 것이 DVD보기! 연습 끝나고 숙소 돌아오면 넷이 옹기종기 모여 앉아 영화를 봐요ㅋ 로맨틱 코메디 진짜 좋아하고요. 호러 좀비영화 틀어줬더니 소리를 어찌…”라고 덧붙여 웃음을 줬다.
"Another thing we have been doing a lot these days is watching DVD's!After practicing we would head home and the four of us would gather andwatch movies keke...
I really like romantic comedies. We tried watching a horror zombie movie but the screaming is.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本帖最近評分記錄
  • ---儀--- wonder +6 精品文章 2009-10-1 15:34

cass cf making

I Don't Care performance at '09 Super Model Contest

2NE1 拍 Fila廣告圖

發新話題