11 12
發新話題
打印

[130617]JYP changes things up by allowing artists to have freedom with

[130617]JYP changes things up by allowing artists to have freedom with

太好笑

@韩国me2day

【OSEN】[JYP变了]SM李秀满,YG杨贤硕,JYP朴轸泳(朴振荣)虽都身兼制作人,但朴轸泳还包揽了所属歌手歌曲的作词作曲,曾有业界人士评价"比起歌手的特色,朴轸泳的特色更突出呢","听前半段就知道是JYP的歌".从去年起JYP尝试改变,不但与其他作曲家合作,还有全部由外部作曲团队创作的作品发表.JYP"选歌时如有比朴轸泳制作人的歌曲更好的就会以那首更好的歌曲作为活动的方向进行制作,从去年白雅言出道企划开始就一直延续这个方针"

==================================

JYP changes things up by allowing artists to have freedom with composer choices
Monday, June 17, 2013  exo, jyp  318 comments

Article: Is JYP changing... No longer hear the 'JYP' at the beginning of songs

Source:
OSEN via Nate

Article talks about JYP artists now working with other composers instead of using songs written by JYP as their title tracks. JYP reps explain that if there's a song that sounds better than one produced by JYP, they'll use that song for promotions. It's a decision they've been making since Baek Ah Yeon's debut.

1. [+357, -12] These days, it's not JYP that's the problem but SM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are they called EXO?? That group that comes out in a pack with a song that nobody can understand. SM's the one that gave them a win on each music program, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tell me that's wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+265, -10] JYP isn't doing well, SM keeps crossing the line, YG is up in controversies

3. [+158, -7] EXO? They're under SM right? That nugu group with a hell of a lot of members. I bet none of the broadcast officials even know who they are. I heard it's gotten so bad that singers have to wear name tags when they rehearse because nobody knows who they are ㅋㅋㅋ It wasn't like that in the past...

4. [+30, -2] Every song release by SM, JYP, and YG have been weird lately;;; EXO's 'Wolf' will go down in history as the trashiest song to have ever been released. It only won because their Chinese fans bulk bought their albums. SNSD's 'I Got a Boy' just gave me a mental breakdown.... 2PM's song... ㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing while listening to it. and YG's CL... They were obviously joking when they made that song, they had to have been ㅋㅋㅋ The only groups with decent songs have been B2ST, SISTAR, and 4minute. SM really needs to swap out the bulk of their composers.

5. [+17, -4] SM's the real trash lately

6. [+16, -1] You have to admit EXO winning #1 is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ Nobody knows who they are and yet they have a trophy... daebak.

7. [+16, -4] Watch JYP add 'JYP' at the end of his songs to change it up a bit

8. [+14, -4] I wouldn't necessarily say JYP has lost his touch considering that he composed and wrote Ivy's song and it sounds nice.

9. [+10, -1] EXO's biggest flaw was that they were too obvious with SM buying things out for them.

10. [+10, -0] I'm a wolf, I'm a wolf awooooooooh~ I'm a wolf, I'm a wolf awhoaaaaaa~~ Gotta have next level lyrics like this to be #1 these days, you know?

cr: netizenbuzz

EXO首歌似乎真係劣評如潮,搞到我忍唔住都要走去聽下,
不過首歌真係唔係咁掂
I Want NOBODY, NOBODY but W♥nder Girls....

個新聞標題先正
JYP歌曲再沒有在歌曲開始有JYP

EXO 嬴了我也很奇怪..因為WOLF真的不怎么好聽..我聽了中文...我是一頭狼== 真的好冒汗..

引用:
原帖由 loklokyi 於 2013-6-18 00:39 發表
EXO 嬴了我也很奇怪..因為WOLF真的不怎么好聽..我聽了中文...我是一頭狼== 真的好冒汗..
冇咩奇怪,因為某d歌手係唔需要靠歌攞第一。

引用:
原帖由 ---儀--- 於 2013-6-18 00:11 發表
個新聞標題先正
JYP歌曲再沒有在歌曲開始有JYP
網上睇到Hottest篇野笑到我 ,不過返緊工聽唔到

首先,MV中最大的特點就是JYP的影子。

朴軫泳身為2PM的褲子^首席執行長,又如同2PM崽子們的父親,在首波回歸歌曲裡當然存在感很大。一開始你就可以聽到朴社長從8倒數1將自己的名字用他那真摯卻性感的耳語喊出全世界韓樂迷最熟悉的那三個字JYP,隆重地告訴大家「對!我的2PM孩子們回來了。」

^褲子在韓文裡代稱那些不真正擁有實權掛名的管理階層

而後,你將在MV裡看見朴社長那獨特的藝術設計。由一款名為「鑽石眼淚」的耳機穿插著MV故事,這款號稱"edge like diamond, smooth like tears(尖銳如鑽石,柔和如眼淚)"的耳機正成為了2PM成員們的代表,象徵着2PM崽子們既可以向鑽石閃耀也可以溫柔的像少女的眼淚讓人憐惜。你說,哪有這麼『棒』的置入性行銷?

JYP ~~~ 我永遠懷念你句 JYP ~~~~ HAHAHAHAHA
WG ♥ YUBIN ♥ YENNY ♥ SUN ♥ SOHEE ♥ SUNMI ♥ LIM ♥

引用:
原帖由 se7en2se7en 於 2013-6-18 09:16 發表

網上睇到Hottest篇野笑到我 ,不過返緊工聽唔到

首先,MV中最大的特點就是JYP的影子。

朴軫泳身為2PM的褲子^首席執行長,又如同2PM崽子們的父親,在首波回歸歌曲裡當然存在感很大。一開始你就可以聽到朴社長從8 ...
好頂癮既姐

@韩国me2day

【OSEN】[JYP变了]SM李秀满,YG杨贤硕,JYP朴轸泳(朴振荣)虽都身兼制作人,但朴轸泳还包揽了所属歌手歌曲的作词作曲,曾有业界人士评价"比起歌手的特色,朴轸泳的特色更突出呢","听前半段就知道是JYP的歌".从去年起JYP尝试改变,不但与其他作曲家合作,还有全部由外部作曲团队创作的作品发表.JYP"选歌时如有比朴轸泳制作人的歌曲更好的就会以那首更好的歌曲作为活动的方向进行制作,从去年白雅言出道企划开始就一直延续这个方针"

引用:
原帖由 ---儀--- 於 2013-6-19 18:12 發表
@韩国me2day

【OSEN】[JYP变了]SM李秀满,YG杨贤硕,JYP朴轸泳(朴振荣)虽都身兼制作人,但朴轸泳还包揽了所属歌手歌曲的作词作曲,曾有业界人士评价"比起歌手的特色,朴轸泳的特色更突出呢","听前半段就知道是JYP的歌". ...
雖然以前係佢自己包攬曲詞編監,但係隨住歌手越黎越多,加上佢作俾每組歌手d歌都唔同風格,反而我覺得比起YG黎講仲更加豐富,
SM就不用提了,基本上d歌掉轉哂d歌手唱都唔覺有分別。

11 12
發新話題