唉,公司比佢休息下啦:yy54!!
想做死佢咩:yy54!!
Poynter/Kaulitz/Lambert/Cook/Lee

Wonderful/V.I.P/Black Jack/4nia /A+/Citrine/Hottest/Say A/Guistar

睇見佢個樣真係好辛苦...
泫雅fighting!!

小雅要fighting呀!!!!!
好好休息!!!!!!!

[091114]Ex-Wonder Girl, Kim Hyunah Thanks Sunye and Sohee…

“Hello. I’m HyunA from the group 4minute.

I’m having a very happy time lately. Although I’m not able to sleep 3 hours a day due to my busy schedule, when I think about the 1 year and 6 months of blank time, you wouldn’t know how happy and precious it is for me to be able to sing and dance in front of you.

Because I didn’t have much experience other than the two training periods, the truth is, I was extremely nervous and had a great deal of psychological burden about returning on stage. For 2 weeks, I took a camera around with me, which contains my daily activities. I have even included a photo of myself from my Wonder Girls days to present to you.“

1. A shot with member Gayoon(left). During a commercial break on a live radio broadcast our playful sides came out. Looking good with her poop hair?(bun) because of her small face, Gayoon unnie is a best friend.
2. During my Wonder Girls days. Do I look younger than now? I took this shot with no makeup. With friends during my break at school, I took this photo with my cellphone.
3. Singing during my Wonder Girls days. Disappointingly dropped out of Wonder Girls, but Sunye unnie and Sohee, you know that I am very thankful right?

4. A shot from jeans brand TBJ’s photoshoot. When taking a photo with jeans, you need to get on your knees and look slightly behind to look sexy. Accent your hips and thighs and you can bring life to your S-line.

5. Last week, I went to down to a nursing center in Kangwondo. On this day in Kangwondo, the rain turned into heavy snow. It was the first snow I’ve had contact with this year. I took a picture with a little boy that I got close with while filming the program.
6. Fun and enjoyable lunch-time ^^. Today’s server is me, HyunA. For some reason, the food that I ate with the kids here was really good. Although the cold weather had my hands frozen all day, my heart was very warm. I feel fulfilled~ today’s work is done…

餘下部分:http://www.allkpop.com/index.php ... ith_4minutes_hyuna/

[091118]4minute拍懾服裝廣告 可愛活潑青春無敵

搜狐新韓線訊 北京時間11月18日下午消息,據韓國媒體報導,最近正在以新曲《What a girlwants》進行活動的韓國女子組合4minute日前為韓國某服裝品牌拍攝冬季廣告,展現了她們可愛活潑的魅力。這次4minute拍攝的服裝廣告由該服裝品牌與韓國某時尚雜誌攜手製作,除了將在韓國各大服裝商場公開外,還將收錄到將於不久後發售的該時尚雜誌。

姜知勳/文 版權所有Mydail

轉載出處:°☆°KoreaStar~亞洲第一個中文繁體論壇°☆°

4 minute的歌真是越聽越好聽

剛開始以為又是一個2NE1

但是漸漸的覺得他們也很有自己的風格~

也好喜歡他們唷

發新話題