發新話題
打印

[090823]SM新女子組合- f(x) [#41,45 mv+成員相;#61唱sorryx2]

d舞同 GENIE ,SORRY SORRY,Juliet 一樣既

個排舞師有同少時同SHINee合作
SJ唔知

G-Dragon Likes f(x)‘s Sulli?

Well maybe like is a strong word, but G-Dragon does think she's cute at least. G-Dragon was a guest on Jung Sun Hee's LOVE FM today and was asked about his ideal girl, girl groups, and being a sunbae.

When asked what love means to him, G-Dragon stated that love means togive it your all. The question was followed by the most-asked questionin an interview, What is your ideal type? G-Dragon simply stated thathe likes cute girls.

He went on to talk about girl groups in general, "There's somany girl groups these days. I don't really talk to them so I look likeI have no friends...I became older than everyone else out of nowhere.They all call me Sunbaenim and it's so weird but amusing."

While they were on the topic of girl groups, Jung Sun Hee asked him if there were any specific girls in girl groups he thinks is cute. He replied by saying he thought Sulli from newly debuted girl group f(x) was cute. He said, "She seems very cute."

Poor Sulli, she can't even respond if she did like him because she's anidol member and so is he. On top of that, she's new so she can formantis easily.

Though Jung Sun Hee tried to make him admit to having feelings forSulli, he went on to say she was a cute hubae and nothing more.

We all know it's very difficult for idol group members to date these days - what a shame!

As for Sulli and G-Dragon, they would be a cute couple. Can you thinkof any other idol couples? And please, don't name couples withIN the same idol group, we have enough of that. I'm thinking some Big Bang / SNSD action would be cool, we never see those two together.

For more info. on these 2 idols, check out Affxtion Forums and BBVIP.

引用:
原帖由 SHEKSHEK118 於 2009-9-10 21:28 發表

Well maybe like is a strong word, but G-Dragon does think she's cute at least. G-Dragon wa ...
唔會化=_______="
我覺得有D借宣傳
可能本人對LEE隊冇咩太大特別好感

F(x) - Intro & Lachata Live Performance @ Music Bank 090911

本帖最近評分記錄
  • ---儀--- wonder +6 我很贊同 2009-9-12 21:23

Yuri 鍾意 f(x)

SNSD member Yuri shows her love for SM's newest girl group f(x), while behind the scenes at the September 12th episode of Music Core.

f(x) member Victoria said via her Me2day:

"I was really happy that I was able to meet YuriSunbae(elder) at the studio. Yuri is holding our signed file. We are sograteful for all of the kind words she gave us."

是男生嗎?不是吧

引用:
原帖由 a210378 於 2009-9-14 23:51 發表
是男生嗎?不是吧
咩男生!?

f(x) models for Vogue Girl

f(x) 同 神童 唱 “Sorry Sorry”

發新話題